Harmony House is hiring a Financial Administer!
Apply to join our progressive team in running Ottawa’s only second-stage women’s shelter.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 24, 2021 at 5pm
Harmony House is seeking a part-time Finance Administrator (15-20 hours a week). This position requires the following:
- Bookkeeping skills and experience, particularly familiarity with Quickbooks;
- Experience with the non-profit sector, including managing multiple grants from multiple funders as well as fundraising revenue and donations;
- Experience managing a donor database;
- Experience issuing tax receipts;
- Ability to manage and respond to correspondence as required;
- Ability to provide assistance to the Executive Director and Board of Directors as required.
- Fluency in English required and fluency in French preferred.
The appropriate candidate must be flexible and willing to learn new skills such as administering rents for our non-profit shelter program.
Please send resume and cover letter no later than July 24th at 5 p.m. to Harmony House via email [email protected]